Tuesday, January 10, 2012

60 Day Challenge: Day 12: In this past month, what have you learned?

I've learned that you can't trust everyone. The ones you do trust are the ones you're most likely to take for granted.

Relationships take work and even when they do work, you continue to search for ways to make them better. That's what makes us grow and not go insane.

I've learned that bachata is the new reggaeton...and sometimes things just sound better in Spanish.

And finally, I've learned that it's time for me to upgrade to Burberry from Coach. I'm not a kid anymore.

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ your last bullet point, but I'd like to emphasize the benefits of leather when it comes to bags. To be fair to Coach, they do have some good leather bags...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may be true, but nothing says "immature" like seeing a 16-year old carrying the same bag as you!

    ReplyDelete